JetSort 3000 Coin Sorter and Counter
High-volume, compact coin sorter and counter
The JetSort 3000 coin sorter and coin counter can process up to 4,500 coins per minute. Its advanced coin counting features, plus an easy-to-use illuminated, touch-screen display puts key sorting operations at your fingertips.
Small enough for countertops yet large enough for high coin volumes, the JetSort 3000 commercial coin sorter and coin counter handles high coin volumes with increased speed and accuracy and can handle up to seven coin types, including custom coins and tokens.
- Gain efficiency with processing speeds up to 4,500 coins per minute.
- Ensure balanced deposits with 99.995% accuracy.
- Gain convenience and space savings with front access to containers.
- Improve flexibility with rich features and options designed for your changing business needs.
- Exact bag stops: Ensures accurate bag and box counts every time.
- Touch-screen display: Ensures fast and efficient sorting control.
- Large capacity lift tray: Accommodates large volumes of coins, making coin pouring easy.
- Easy programming and rich features: Meets your changing business needs.
Contact us today for prices on this product as well as pricing for other coin sorter and coin counter products and solutions that fit your needs.
Enhance the speed, accuracy and security of your coin counting operation
JetSort 3000 is a robust commercial coin sorter and offers many optional features to maximize your efficiency:
- Supplement data input with electronics kits for ID numbers or currency and check totals. Also add box or bag stop capabilities and print totals to a final printer tape.
- Coin bag adapters for large volume coins allow attachment of full Federal bags.
- Customize the coin sorter for special coins or tokens.
- Connect the JetSort to a printer, computer, JetScan® or JetCount® currency processor.
- Bar code scanners available for automatic label entry.
- Remote display shows coin totals for customer or supervisor viewing.
- Floor stands and locking doors improve working areas and coin security.
|Coin Sorting, Accuracy and Denominations|
|Coin Sorting Speed||Up to 4,500 coins per minute.|
|Coins Sorted||1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1|
|Coin Sorting Accuracy||99.995%|
|Tray Type||Lift tray|
|Size||18" H x 20" W x 20" D|
|Voltage||Voltage operating ranges are either 105-130v or 198-253v. Frequency 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||9.0 Amps (120v); 4.5 Amps (220v)|